Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tidbits of life#4

The store is full of people, jamming themselves in in every which way that they could find possible. An walking in through the exit door is kind of like a fish swimming up stream, except for me there is no upside to the end of my journey(not even death). I see all the other employees smiling, laughing, talking to each other most affectionately. But for one reason or another whenever I walk by those smiles turn to scorn, a nose up, which is quite preferable at this point. At least I am being noticed, as people have an ability to look right through me( an invisible man). Either that or I maybe just blend in, a clone of the thousands of unknowns out in the world without a thought of there own. Or maybe I am not even here at all, a faint whisper of what once was, or eventually will be.

No comments: